Ongoing monitoring and analysis of energy data is the single most defining feature of energy efficient organisations.
The chart on the right shows the correlation between different energy management practices and the overall energy performance of companies. The behaviour most highly correlated to good energy performance is the regular analysis of energy data.
Moreover, recent studies have shown that simply by providing regular feedback to facility managers on energy performance can reduce energy consumption by over 15 per cent.
Joule is well suited to a variety of situations.
Joule is for you if you’d like to:
- focus on your core business and leave energy management to experts
- set and achieve KPIs for best-in-class energy management
- collect, collate and analyse a variety of environmental data (e.g. electricity, gas, water, fuels and travel)
- streamline compliance reporting (e.g. NGER & NPI) and voluntary reporting (e.g. sustainability reports, GRESB and CDP)
- perform automated, advanced analytics
- identify and implement opportunities that drive deep and lasting energy and cost reductions
- track the progress of energy efficiency opportunities
- perform measurement and verification of energy efficiency upgrades.